FS: Doepfer & A.Sol : A103, A106-5, A108, A109, A120, A121, A123, A124, AS SY02
- For sale in perfect condition with screws and ribbon (descriptions taken from the manufacturers' sites):
- Analogue Solutions SY02 : Multimode filter & VCA based on KORG MS20 filter section
- Doepfer A-103 18dB Low Pass 1 (VCF6) : reproduction of the legendary TB303 filter
- Doepfer A-106-5 12dB SEM Filter : based on the filter circuit of the Oberheim SEM module
- Doepfer A-108 6/12/24/48dB Low Pass Filter : based on the well-known transistor ladder (Moog ladder)
- Doepfer A-109 Voltage Controlled Signal Processor (VCF - VCA - Panning)
- Doepfer A-120 24dB Low Pass 1 (VCF1) : it is a co-called "transistor ladder" design, with a cut-off slope of -24 dB/octave, as in various Moog synthesizers. That's what gives it its classic, legendary Moog sound
- Doepfer A-121 Multimode Filter (VCF2) (Curtis CEM 3320 chip used in this module)
- Doepfer A-123 24dB High Pass (VCF4) (Curtis CEM 3320 chip used in this module) NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE !
- Doepfer A-124 WASP filter : using the "strange" filter circuit of the "EDP Wasp"
Shipping and payment fees (Paypal, bank wire, etc...) paid by the buyer.
Tell me your location + the modules you want and I will give you a shipping quote.
Keep in mind that if you buy several modules, shipping will obviously be cheaper per module.
Swaps possible. Looking for Livewire AFG, Macbeth stuff, etc...
Contact me off-list,