AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: wtb doepfer a150 dvcs

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5 12:50 AM
      Today a huge consignment for Analogue Haven is picked up by the forwarding agency. A-150 will be included. The goods should arrive next week in USA and then AH will start to deliver all pre-ordered goods. For details please contact Shawn Cleary directly.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5 1:08 AM
        > Hey Bakis like your studio and sounds. I will contribute what
        > little I know. I am more a sound explorer than a technical
        > talker. but now I am in the group and will see where I can help
        > out. I would like to say I wish this 150 was more readily
        > avaliable at analog haven it has been out of stock for well over
        > 3 months. I need this module so I can make longer sequences as
        > the 2x 155/154 combos I have just dont have the length I need atm.

        Another note: please inform me if a module is not available for a long
        period from AH. Three months is indeed much too long. We will find a
        solution in such cases.