Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: wtb doepfer a150 dvcs

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2010
      i'm sure Dieter will take care of it and soon the A150 will be available from AH too.

      Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

      [Doepfer_a100] group owner

      www. parallel - worlds - music. com

      www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

      www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

      www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

      www. DiN. org. uk

      www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

      www. vu-us. com

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2010
        Today a huge consignment for Analogue Haven is picked up by the forwarding agency. A-150 will be included. The goods should arrive next week in USA and then AH will start to deliver all pre-ordered goods. For details please contact Shawn Cleary directly.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2010
          > Hey Bakis like your studio and sounds. I will contribute what
          > little I know. I am more a sound explorer than a technical
          > talker. but now I am in the group and will see where I can help
          > out. I would like to say I wish this 150 was more readily
          > avaliable at analog haven it has been out of stock for well over
          > 3 months. I need this module so I can make longer sequences as
          > the 2x 155/154 combos I have just dont have the length I need atm.

          Another note: please inform me if a module is not available for a long
          period from AH. Three months is indeed much too long. We will find a
          solution in such cases.