ANALOGUE SYSTEMS FRENCH CONNECTION

  • chefgibby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      the time has come and i need money badly i havent used this beautiful instrument as much i planned to. i have a flight case for it and a dopfer a100 rack case. i also have a few moduals to sell as well.
      please email me with questions and SERIOUS inquiries at
      elgibberachi@...
      i will email you pictures and more info if youd like
      i am willing to sell the f.c. and case for 2400 or the best offer i can get the serial number is #030
      i paid 2000 6 years ago it has no more than 100 hours of use and has been well taken care of
      i am waiting before putting this on ebay as i want it to go to a good home so if your a little wanker don't waste my time
      cheers everyone
      gibby