Utility Module Request

  • code_pig
    Message 1 of 77 , Jul 10, 2002
      While doing a bit of emailing to Peter Grenader, he mentioned a new
      Synthesizer.com module that is a filter bank utility module.
      Basically, it sits next to their fixed filter bank, and gives
      unattenuated outputs for each frequency.

      Would this make a good Doepfer module? I think so. I know this is a
      dumb question, but does anyone have an opinion?

      Let the debate begin.
    • ju1ianboyd
      Message 77 of 77 , Jul 28, 2015

        ---In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, <fanwander@...> wrote :

        We are discussing in circles. The analog flexibility COSTS a s**tload of
        money, and there are not enough people willing to pay that, so there is
        no producer willing to produce it. Now it is your turn for the next
        cycle in this thread. I will wait here, until the discussion arrives
        again at the same point.

        Don't get me wrong, Florian, i usually value your opinion highly, but the premature assumption everything is always all about that analog fetish and the condescending tone were uncalled for.
        Back to topic, happy to assist you shortcutting said "cycle": i think something like the Modcan with patchpoints between analyzer and synthesizing filters, 16 or so bands would do the trick for me, digital or not: