Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Parallel Worlds "Shade" (DiN32) album =

  • Chidra_100@iinet.net.au
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
      Lets change the topic and stay with creative discussion and get back
      to the A100 stuff like new modules EG: like the A-190-3!? -Interesting!!

      Anyone have any good ideas for using these MIDI -polyphonic interface
      capabilities on a modular?!?! :D

      I have a few but not sure if I have the correct view on this yet as I
      cannot see a technical write up on the module yet.

      Anybody heard anything? - Or did i just miss an old survey post?

      :)

      On 03/03/2009, at 11:24 PM, Mikhail Novikov wrote:

      > Exactly - Bakir is not to blame that he is the only one interested in
      > sending reviews to the list.
      >
      > rwert@... wrote:
      > > I agree,
      > > but all can start to send reviews to list,
      > >

      > > Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com napisa³(a):
      > >
      > > Prerogative of the list owner
      > >
      > > York
      > >
      > > _
      > >
      > > ?????

    • Mikhail Novikov
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hmm you have a point, Hadn't put that together yet :)

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
              ha ha nice one!    :D

              Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

              [Doepfer_a100] group owner

              www. parallel - worlds - music. com

              www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

              www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

              www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

              www. DiN. org. uk

              www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

              www. shimarecords. co. uk

              www. rubberrecords. gr

              Athens - Greece

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                My goodness, people are anal. It always amazes me how annoyed people get
                over things like this. If you don't' like it, just delete the email and
                move on...it takes ONE SECOND!

                I'm glad to receive links that have people using the a-100 in their music.
                I wish more people would share their music. Who else is actually being
                musically productive with their modular? Good for you Bakis, keep doing
                your thang.

                Then again, I don't mind if someone wants to advertise a machinedrum for
                sale on this list either :-)

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                  Shameless self-promotion:
                  Doepfer A-100 and Analogue Systems TH-48 sequencer used on everything
                  post 1998, along with a Korg MS-10 and a Korg Mono/Poly plus a few
                  other bits. Seems like a different life!

                  http://www.discogs.com/artist/Process+(2)

                  A current project which is all about live performance:
                  http://monosynthorchestra.com
                  excuse the crappy website and lack of sounds/updates but you know how
                  it is with these things...

                  Sean

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                    wow!
                    that's what i am talking about!

                    well done Sean!

                    many thanks for the info.

                    Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

                    [Doepfer_a100] group owner

                    www. parallel - worlds - music. com

                    www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

                    www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

                    www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

                    www. DiN. org. uk

                    www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

                    www. shimarecords. co. uk

                    www. rubberrecords. gr

                    Athens - Greece

                    Doepfer A-100 and Analogue Systems TH-48 sequencer used on everything

                    post 1998, along with a Korg MS-10 and a Korg Mono/Poly plus a few

                    other bits. Seems like a different life!

                    http://www.discogs. com/artist/ Process+(2)

                    A current project which is all about live performance:

                    http://monosynthorc hestra.com

                    excuse the crappy website and lack of sounds/updates but you know how

                    it is with these things...

                    Sean

                    >My goodness, people are anal. It always amazes me how annoyed people get

                    >over things like this. If you don't' like it, just delete the email and

                    >move on...it takes ONE SECOND!

                    >I'm glad to receive links that have people using the a-100 in their music.

                    >I wish more people would share their music. Who else is actually being

                    >musically productive with their modular? Good for you Bakis, keep doing

                    >your thang.

                    >Then again, I don't mind if someone wants to advertise a machinedrum for

                    >sale on this list either :-)

                  • Guy Drieghe D.
                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                      Very nice.
                      Good to see/hear some people still have enough courage to forego
                      keyboards, and walk along Morton's path.

                      _g