=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Parallel Worlds "Shade" (DiN32) album =

  • rwert@poczta.onet.pl
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
      I agree,
      but all can start to send reviews to list,

      Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com napisa�(a):

      Prerogative of the list owner

      York

      _

      ?????

    • Chidra_100@iinet.net.au
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
        Lets change the topic and stay with creative discussion and get back
        to the A100 stuff like new modules EG: like the A-190-3!? -Interesting!!

        Anyone have any good ideas for using these MIDI -polyphonic interface
        capabilities on a modular?!?! :D

        I have a few but not sure if I have the correct view on this yet as I
        cannot see a technical write up on the module yet.

        Anybody heard anything? - Or did i just miss an old survey post?

        :)

        On 03/03/2009, at 11:24 PM, Mikhail Novikov wrote:

        > Exactly - Bakir is not to blame that he is the only one interested in
        > sending reviews to the list.
        >
        > rwert@... wrote:
        > > I agree,
        > > but all can start to send reviews to list,
        > >

        > > Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com napisa³(a):
        > >
        > > Prerogative of the list owner
        > >
        > > York
        > >
        > > _
        > >
        > > ?????

      • Mikhail Novikov
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
            Hmm you have a point, Hadn't put that together yet :)

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
              hello chidra,

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                ha ha nice one!    :D

                Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

                [Doepfer_a100] group owner

                www. parallel - worlds - music. com

                www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

                www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

                www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

                www. DiN. org. uk

                www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

                www. shimarecords. co. uk

                www. rubberrecords. gr

                Athens - Greece

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                  My goodness, people are anal. It always amazes me how annoyed people get
                  over things like this. If you don't' like it, just delete the email and
                  move on...it takes ONE SECOND!

                  I'm glad to receive links that have people using the a-100 in their music.
                  I wish more people would share their music. Who else is actually being
                  musically productive with their modular? Good for you Bakis, keep doing
                  your thang.

                  Then again, I don't mind if someone wants to advertise a machinedrum for
                  sale on this list either :-)

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                    Shameless self-promotion:
                    Doepfer A-100 and Analogue Systems TH-48 sequencer used on everything
                    post 1998, along with a Korg MS-10 and a Korg Mono/Poly plus a few
                    other bits. Seems like a different life!

                    http://www.discogs.com/artist/Process+(2)

                    A current project which is all about live performance:
                    http://monosynthorchestra.com
                    excuse the crappy website and lack of sounds/updates but you know how
                    it is with these things...

                    Sean

                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                      wow!
                      that's what i am talking about!

                      well done Sean!

                      many thanks for the info.

                      Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

                      [Doepfer_a100] group owner

                      www. parallel - worlds - music. com

                      www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

                      www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

                      www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

                      www. DiN. org. uk

                      www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

                      www. shimarecords. co. uk

                      www. rubberrecords. gr

                      Athens - Greece

                      Doepfer A-100 and Analogue Systems TH-48 sequencer used on everything

                      post 1998, along with a Korg MS-10 and a Korg Mono/Poly plus a few

                      other bits. Seems like a different life!

                      http://www.discogs. com/artist/ Process+(2)

                      A current project which is all about live performance:

                      http://monosynthorc hestra.com

                      excuse the crappy website and lack of sounds/updates but you know how

                      it is with these things...

                      Sean

                      >My goodness, people are anal. It always amazes me how annoyed people get

                      >over things like this. If you don't' like it, just delete the email and

                      >move on...it takes ONE SECOND!

                      >I'm glad to receive links that have people using the a-100 in their music.

                      >I wish more people would share their music. Who else is actually being

                      >musically productive with their modular? Good for you Bakis, keep doing

                      >your thang.

                      >Then again, I don't mind if someone wants to advertise a machinedrum for

                      >sale on this list either :-)

                    • Guy Drieghe D.
                      Message 10 of 28 , Mar 3, 2009
                        Very nice.
                        Good to see/hear some people still have enough courage to forego
                        keyboards, and walk along Morton's path.

                        _g