RE: [Doepfer_a100] A open letter to dieter doepfer about the Thru-Zero-VCO

  • Sylvain Delisle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      I must say that of all the modules I have, the Bananalogue VCS is the only
      one I regret not having in greater number. I absolutely love this
      Serge-like versatility that makes it a VC processor, a VC source, an audio
      source, an audio modulator, a clock, and on, and on. This is not only great
      value, it is above all a stimulating tool to work with. I would love to see
      more of this kind of modules. If the VCS could still be bought, I would buy
      a couple more for sure. My 2 cents.

      http://hardsync.blogspot.com/