Re: i want more like the gate generator on my zorlon cannon

  • nakedintruder
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello,

      Glad you like the Cannon.

      It sounds like you'll really like the Livewire Chaos Computer when it is released. I played
      with one at NAMM and it makes me want to throw my Zorlon Cannon away, it's so
      awesome.

      The A-149-2 is really good for getting 8 gates out of a clock signal, however these 8
      outputs are each taps on the same shift register. Therefore, a pattern of gates on one
      output will be echoed on another output some time later, and so on. The Zorlon's four
      outputs each represent four independent shift registers.

      -Scott