a new classifieds site for Synth gear.

  • James Husted
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      A person on the Analogue Heaven list just created a site for posting
      synths for sale. It doesn't have much there now cause it just started.
      Hopefully it will be a good place to post stuff and it has a RSS
      component so it won't impact you email load unless you tell it to.
      Here is the text from his email: