Re: Healthy and PEACEFUL New Year to all!

  • laryn91
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2008
      My New Years resolution is: ;-p

      - redefine Sine to mean "Fundamental with many audible overtones",
      - make it illegal to use or advocate Additive Synthesis on analog systems
      - try to ban members who post contrary views to the above

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Ross Goniakowski <carfull@...> wrote:

      > may your sine waves be pure, rich, and in tune over twelve octaves!
      >

      > ________________________________

      modular synth groups, for one more year.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
        May 2009 be less childish for certain members

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
          And a happy and fruitful 2009 to all of the rest of course ;-)

          On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...
          > wrote:

          > May 2009 be less childish for certain members
          >

          > On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:41 AM, laryn91 <caymus91@...> wrote:
          >
          >> My New Years resolution is: ;-p
          >>
          >> - redefine Sine to mean "Fundamental with many audible overtones",
          >> - make it illegal to use or advocate Additive Synthesis on analog systems
          >> - try to ban members who post contrary views to the above
          >>

          >> --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com <Doepfer_a100%40yahoogroups.com>,
          >> Ross Goniakowski <carfull@...> wrote:
          >> >
          >> > may your sine waves be pure, rich, and in tune over twelve octaves!
          >> >

          >> > ________________________________

        • laryn91
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
            And of course more personal name calling about other members - that's always a mature
            way to reply :-(

            --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...>

              wrote:

              > May 2009 be less childish for certain members

              > On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:41 AM, laryn91 <caymus91@.. .> wrote:

              > > My New Years resolution is: ;-p

              > > - redefine Sine to mean "Fundamental with many audible overtones",

              > > - make it illegal to use or advocate Additive Synthesis on analog systems

              > > - try to ban members who post contrary views to the above

              > > --- In Doepfer_a100@ yahoogroups. com <Doepfer_a100% 40yahoogroups. com>, Ross

              > > Goniakowski <carfull@> wrote:

              > > > may your sine waves be pure, rich, and in tune over twelve octaves!

              > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

              > > > From: Bakis Sirros <synth_freak_ 2000@>

              > > > To: Doepfer_a100 group

              <doepfer_a100@ yahoogroups. com<doepfer_a100% 40yahoogroups. com>

              > > > Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:28:34 AM

              > > > Subject: [Doepfer_a100] Healthy and PEACEFUL New Year to all!

              > > > hello Group members,

              > > > we really need a healthy and PEACEFUL 2009!

              > > > don't we?

              > > > thank you all, for making this group one of the most successful and

              > > helpful yahoo

              > > modular synth groups, for one more year.

              > > > best regards, :-)

              > > > Bakis.

              > > > Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

              > > > [Doepfer_a100] group owner

              > > > www. parallel - worlds - music. com

              > > > www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

              > > > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic