Re: the a102 diode filter.

  • modularcharles
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 5, 2002
      The TB-303.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 7, 2002
        Florian Anwander wrote:
        > The Transistors in the TB303 are only used like Diodes.

        I have to make the addition: in opposite the transistors in a Moog ladder
        behave something like current controlled resistors.

        Florian Anwander |ConSol* HP-Support
        Tel. +49.89.45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
        Fax +49.89.45841-139 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 M√ľnchen
        email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de