AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: lowering range of a-143-9 quadrature lfo?

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6 1:17 AM
      > Hi Carlos,
      > Just another take on your problem:
      > I am currently building a small external box containing a 9volt battery to
      > replace the A176 in my portable setup.
      > The costs for this are less than €25 euros.
      > I can imagine some person that is a more seasoned electronics
      > person than me
      > also including a voltage inverter in this design.
      >
      > greetings,
      >
      > Ernst

      It is not possible to built a voltage inverter with a 9V battery only. You
      need a bipolar supply (at least two 9V batteries) to built a voltage
      inverter as it has to generate negative voltages. That's not possible if you
      have only a positive supply available.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 6 8:56 AM
        No I was aware of that Dieter. But thanks anyway.
        Ernst