Re: Bitcrunch shootout?

  • anatronn
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2008
      So you can use this module to crunch you but ?? 8-D

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > You probably speak about the but cruncher mode ?
    • Herman Pearl
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2008
        Someone on another forum asked for a demo with guitar.

        http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10015

        Guitar through DIY pre-amp into Doepfer A-189-1. Stepping
        through modes 1-16. No modulation used, please excuse the
        cheezy guitar playing!
      • Maxime
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 2, 2008
          I love it !
          Reminds me of the Metasonix demos : sound is so great that the way you
          play doesn't really matter !

          I'm gonna need one of those...
          Max.

          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "Herman Pearl" <djsoysos@...> wrote:

          > Someone on another forum asked for a demo with guitar.
          >
          > http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10015
          >
          > Guitar through DIY pre-amp into Doepfer A-189-1. Stepping
          > through modes 1-16. No modulation used, please excuse the
          > cheezy guitar playing!

        • Frequency Divider
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 2, 2008
            i was thinking the same thing... isn't that ironic when u think of it,
            tube vs digital ;)

            Maxime schreef:

            > I love it !
            > Reminds me of the Metasonix demos : sound is so great that the way you
            > play doesn't really matter !
            >
            > I'm gonna need one of those...
            > Max.
            >
            > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:Doepfer_a100%40yahoogroups.com>, "Herman Pearl" <djsoysos@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Someone on another forum asked for a demo with guitar.
            > >
            > > http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10015
            > <http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10015>
            > >
            > > Guitar through DIY pre-amp into Doepfer A-189-1. Stepping
            > > through modes 1-16. No modulation used, please excuse the
            > > cheezy guitar playing!

          • Herman Pearl
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 2, 2008
              > > I love it !
              > > Reminds me of the Metasonix demos : sound is so great that the way you
              > > play doesn't really matter !

              What do you mean? I thought my playing was totally AWESOME! haha ;-)