Re: [Doepfer_a100] DELAY Re: New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • phaedra@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 367 , Jun 1, 2002
      The CV-Control is an argument, but the moogerfooger has the important CV-Controls in my opinion,
      feedback, time, and mix. And you have the option to insert a chain of other modules or moogerfoogers
      to modulate the delay sound.
      And believe me, the more knobs or inputs you have the less you use it, at last you are only doing the things
      the MF 104 has.
      For me a warm and clean sound with the usual parameters is more important than thousands of possible patches.
      One of my preferred patches with the analog delay ist to modulate the time parameter by a lfo very subtile, so you get
      a pitch control on the delay sound like in the beginning of Tangerine Dream's Rubycon Part II (the mellotron choir).
      All the best
      Axel

    • Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      Message 367 of 367 , Nov 19, 2012
        Doepfer_a100 group:

        Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        o Yes!
        o maybe...
        o No.

        web site listed above.