Re: [Doepfer_a100] DELAY Re: New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • p. hendricks
    Message 1 of 367 , May 31 11:30 PM
      On 5/31/02 11:19 PM, "phaedra@..." <phaedra@...> wrote:

      > I don't think that an analog delay with relative short delay time is that what
      > tthe most of us want.
      > I'm using the analog delay from BigBriar, newly known as moog music, and it
      > has a delay time of about 0.8 sec
      > and a very good sound. It has the quality and the sound I want to have, but
      > the price was a nightmare.
      > To reach this quality, Mr. Doepfer has to search for very high-priced parts to
      > build in, because neither the blacet nor the AS

      but the MoogerFooger doesn't come close to the Blacet in terms of of CV
      control. And sadly, none of the the others... it's the CV control that makes
      modular analog delays so great, just like all other "modular" modules, and
      that's why it would be great to have a digital delay that's modular! with CV
      for all sorts of things. The TC, Line 6... and all I've seen fall way short
      of offering this.
      best,
      phil
    • Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      Message 367 of 367 , Nov 19, 2012
        Doepfer_a100 group:

        Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        o Yes!
        o maybe...
        o No.

        web site listed above.