Re: [Doepfer_a100] New Boy

  • bakis Sirros
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2001
      hi Ian,
      of course, you can make it polyphonic(4-voice)by
      using:4vco,4adsr,4vcf,4vca,and a exp.mixer,AND a
      doepfer MCV24 midi to cv interface.So,you will need,at
      least,17 modules and the midi interface...I plan to
      make my doepfer a100 system,polyphonic,too.
      synthfreak
      athens,greece

      --- Ian@... wrote:

      > I am interested in starting off a system for myself.
      >
      > I assume the system to
      > be monophonic(?)
      > can it be made into poly dependant on how many
      > VCO's,VCA's,VCF's you
      > get? (I know...I'm probably missing the point but
      > I'm here to learn).
      > Ian

      =====
      synthfreak(parallel worlds)
      athens-greece
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner-moderator

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • maex@firstfloor.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2001
        hi

        mh..i have a question about the frequ range of the vco110 standard
        oscillator. is it possible without useing a cvs or lfo device. for the
        +5v power on the cv1 or 2, to produce the highest frqu. of the
        vco110? only with the knobs.? for example the settings of knobs range to
        max and tune +10 doesnt work,. or do i something wrong,. any ideas?

        maex