Re: AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: module easter eggs

  • Brandon Daniel
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 2, 2008
      On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:48 AM, James Husted <the_ersatz_planet@...> wrote:
      > I remember the first time I popped open one of my Seq. Circuits Pro-
      > One - a few crazy things on the PCB - a fairly large Buddha being the
      > one one I remember most.

      http://flickr.com/photos/bdu/63116895/

      and others in the set.

      -Brandon
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 2, 2008
        the new A137-2 looks great!

        Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist
        [Doepfer_a100] group owner
        www. parallel - worlds - music. com
        www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic
        www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
        www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
        www. DiN. org. uk
        www. musicamaximamagnetica. com
        www. shimarecords. co. uk
        www. rubberrecords. gr
        Athens - Greece

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 2, 2008
          what I think would be a great doepfer module is single speakers in a
          euro faceplate , so you could buy 2 and put it in your modular cabinet,
          like an ARP 2600.
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 3, 2008
            Hi

            > what I think would be a great doepfer module is single speakers in a
            > euro faceplate , so you could buy 2 and put it in your modular cabinet,
            > like an ARP 2600.
            I think, speaker faceplates for the Euro-frames are available from Knürr.