Re: [Doepfer_a100] Tigger To Gate Circuit

  • Eyesaw
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2008
      Dieter - We spoke before on this issue. I may have improperly set the A162 but as I remember even at the shortest of delay lengths it produced too wide a pulse.

      Someone out there please test the 162 to see if it can properly trigger a gate input on say a 140 ADSR -

      Thanks,

      Bill

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 080504-0, 05/04/2008
      Tested on: 5/5/2008 11:54:36 AM

    • hardware@doepfer.de
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2008
        > Dieter - We spoke before on this issue. I may have improperly set
        > the A162 but as I remember even at the shortest of delay lengths
        > it produced too wide a pulse.
        >
        > Someone out there please test the 162 to see if it can properly
        > trigger a gate input on say a 140 ADSR -
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Bill

        The A-162 can be modified easily for shorter pulse width. All you have to do
        is to replace the capacitor C2 (delay time) and C5 (gate length) by a
        smaller one (default is 10uF). If you replace e.g. C2/C5 by 100nF the
        shortest delay and lenght becomes 1/100 compared to the former value.

      • Eyesaw
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2008
          Thanks Dieter,

          Bill

          > Dieter - We spoke before on this issue. I may have improperly set
          > the A162 but as I remember even at the shortest of delay lengths
          > it produced too wide a pulse.
          >
          > Someone out there please test the 162 to see if it can properly
          > trigger a gate input on say a 140 ADSR -
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Bill

          The A-162 can be modified easily for shorter pulse width. All you have to do
          is to replace the capacitor C2 (delay time) and C5 (gate length) by a
          smaller one (default is 10uF). If you replace e.g. C2/C5 by 100nF the
          shortest delay and lenght becomes 1/100 compared to the former value.

          Virus Database (VPS): 080504-0, 05/04/2008
          Tested on: 5/5/2008 2:09:18 PM

          ---
          Virus Database (VPS): 080504-0, 05/04/2008
          Tested on: 5/5/2008 2:10:20 PM