changing cem 3320

  • floris vanhoof
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      again i've broken my a121 vcf 2 multimode filter by connecting the +-12v the wrong way.
      last time i had it repaired and they putted a new cem 3320 inside.
      so can i repair this myself by just putting a new cem 3320? or is it more than that?
      are these chips easy to find?

      this time also my a119 ext input was connected wrong, any idea how this can be repaired?

      thanks for the help! floris
    • ilanode
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Hello Floris, basically I think it's possible that you've fried more
        than one chip. However, the CEM3320 is not easily to come by.

        Synthtech (home of MOTM) stocks them: https://www.synthtech.com/testcart/

        Vintage Planet is currently out of stock but check with Senso. He'll
        stock them again sooner or later:
        http://www.vintageplanet.nl/

        Doepfer sells them as spare parts:
        http://www.doepfer.de/preise.htm#Ersatzteile%20/%20Spare%20parts