Re: [Doepfer_a100] Schaltwerk requested functions mockup webpage

  • ripe
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2002
      The schalt already does this, you can select notes or controllers... is
      this feature disabled in Regelwerk?

      cheers
      ripe

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2002
        It works, but the UI for it has been removed, along with a number
        of other Schaltwerk features :(

        Joe
        --- In Doepfer_a100@y..., "ripe" <ripe909@h...> wrote:
        > The schalt already does this, you can select notes or controllers...
        is
        > this feature disabled in Regelwerk?
        >
        > cheers
        > ripe

      • Andreas Lindholm
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2002
          Okey, Joe, but then how do you access them without the UI?

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2002
            Some of the functions which have no UI but run on the Regelwerk, like
            midi controller data from the sequencer, can be programmed via the PC
            software (if I understand correctly, I haven't tried this myself. If
            I'm going to turn the computer on, I'm going to run Cakewalk, not some
            Rube Goldberg deal where I program the Regelwerk sequencer from the
            PC.)

            Others functions such as the track modes (forward, reverse, pendulum)
            have no UI or PC editing, but will still run on the Regelwerk. The
            only way to use them is to either bulk transfer the sequence from a
            Shaltwerk, or use one of the preset patterns as a template - several
            of the Regelwerk's preset patterns can't be created on the Regelwerk.
            Chris Asall described this on the Doepfer forum.

            Joe

            download the--- In Doepfer_a100@y..., "Andreas Lindholm"
            <andreas.k.lindholm@t...>

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/