Re: [Doepfer_a100] Schaltwerk requested functions mockup webpage

  • Andreas Lindholm
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2002
      I don't have a shaltwerk, but a regelwerk, and if it is about the same it
      would be good it it did controlchange outputs as an alternative to note.
      Then it could do envelope stepping seqences.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2002
        The schalt already does this, you can select notes or controllers... is
        this feature disabled in Regelwerk?

        cheers
        ripe

        > I don't have a shaltwerk, but a regelwerk, and if it is about the same it
        > would be good it it did controlchange outputs as an alternative to note.
        > Then it could do envelope stepping seqences.

      • buechlerjoe
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2002
          It works, but the UI for it has been removed, along with a number
          of other Schaltwerk features :(

          Joe

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2002
            Okey, Joe, but then how do you access them without the UI?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2002
              Some of the functions which have no UI but run on the Regelwerk, like
              midi controller data from the sequencer, can be programmed via the PC
              software (if I understand correctly, I haven't tried this myself. If
              I'm going to turn the computer on, I'm going to run Cakewalk, not some
              Rube Goldberg deal where I program the Regelwerk sequencer from the
              PC.)

              Others functions such as the track modes (forward, reverse, pendulum)
              have no UI or PC editing, but will still run on the Regelwerk. The
              only way to use them is to either bulk transfer the sequence from a
              Shaltwerk, or use one of the preset patterns as a template - several
              of the Regelwerk's preset patterns can't be created on the Regelwerk.
              Chris Asall described this on the Doepfer forum.

              Joe

              download the--- In Doepfer_a100@y..., "Andreas Lindholm"
              <andreas.k.lindholm@t...>

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/