Re: Modular event

  • david.salter@reuters.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Hi guys,

      For those of you in the UK, especially if near London there is a potentially excellent event on.

      I will be going, if anyone else fancies it maybe we can meet up, representing the hardware side of modular synthesis ; )

      David Salter
      Reuters Consulting
      +44 020 7542 2402
      david.salter@...

      ----- Forwarded by David Salter/LON/GB/Reuters on 01/05/2002 08:25 -----

      Per Villez
      <pervillez@ho To: David Salter/LON/GB/Reuters@Reuters
      tmail.com> cc:
      Subject: Re: Modular event
      30/04/2002 Header: Internal Use Only
      22:47

      Hi David. The website is www.modular2002.com

      The site has only just been implemented and will change over the next couple of days. But, you can still use the booking details included.

      regards Per

      >From: David.Salter@...
      >To: per.villez@...
      >Subject: Modular event
      >Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:34:40 +0100
      >
      >Hi Per,
      >
      >I would love to attend the workshops and concert.
      >
      >At present I do all my modular work with hardware rather than software but this will change as the rapid advances in software allow for things not available easily in hardware, i.e. granular synthesis.
      >
      >Please point me a the relevant website or provide me with details on how to book attendance.
      >
      >Many thanks in advance.
      >
      >regards
      >

      >David Salter
      >Reuters Consulting