AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Closest module to an EMS Synthi / VCS3 VCO ?

  • hardware@doepfer.de
    Message 1 of 75 , Feb 1, 2008
      I just wanted to inform you that we are working on a 8x8 matrix made with
      3.5 mm jack sockets. The reason is that we found a manufacturer that
      produces a horizontal version of the 3.5 mm sockets at a much better price
      compared to the vertical Cliff sockets used so far. Some of you may have
      noticed these sockets in new modules (e.g. the Manual Gate A-164-1, Switched
      Multiples A-182-1, A-186-1 Gate/Trigger combiner and the new version of
      A-180 Multiples I). With these sockets it should be possible to built a 8x8
      matrix at affordable costs. We are still looking for a manufacturer of
      shortening 3.5 mm jack plugs (or with diodes or resistors).

      I hope the matrix will be in the Euro 100-120 range but I still have to wait
      for the quotations of our front panel manufacturer and our assembly company.

      Message 75 of 75 , Mar 21, 2008
        btw:

        http://search.ebay.de/120231917247

        Large, incredible cheap (at the moment at least), and for sure a most
        impressive panel for a live show