Re: [Doepfer_a100] I'm seeing orange, orange and orange!

  • bakis S
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
      hi roel,
      one word for the mono/poly:EXCELLENT!!!
      i use it on every track!i mainly use it for wierd
      cross mod,sync sounds as it has 4 vco's and the
      combinations/possibilities are many and the sound is
      huge!!the bass seems to me very fat...in fact i would
      say that it has a better sound than the arp
      odyssey(but i like both...).and make no mistake:the
      ms10/ms20 synths sound different from a
      mono/poly!that's why i want an ms20 despite the fact
      that i have a mono/poly.i really love my monopoly!!!of
      all my vintage synths it's my favourite and looks much
      better that the more expensive odyssey...
      as for the selector...who wouldn't want a big system??
      but then again i think:for the same money i could
      build a monster doepfer a100 system...
      so,here's what i will do:first i will build a HUGE
      a100 system(much more than 100 modules...).then if and
      when i have the money i will go for a selector system
      (that,i must admit,it has a very small selection of
      modules...despite the name...)
      as for the a112: i can not resist the possibility of
      changing the sample rate in real time...that's why i
      want it!
      and who is that bernd kistenmacher???i haven't seen
      any cd's of him in greece...
      synthfreak(parallel worlds)
      athens-greece

      http://phone.yahoo.com