RE: [Doepfer_a100] Where to buy longer patch cables

  • Rhen, Kris
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2001
      > Hello,
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone knows a source for patch cables longer than
      > 50cm?

      I bought a slew of 'em from www.hosfelt.com - cheap and good cables. Only
      one length though and pretty long.
      KRIS

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2001
        > I bought a slew of 'em from www.hosfelt.com - cheap and good
        > cables. Only one length though and pretty long.
        > KRIS

        I see! 6' but only a $1.25!

        Thanks much!

        Ethan
      • bunnyman@sailormoon.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2001
          Actually, I just picked up a bunch of 6 foot cables (both mono and
          stereo) from Radio Shack. I think they were less than $2 each...As we
          all know, longer patch cables are a necessity with racks larger than
          the basic system!

          -andrew bunny