FS: French Connection, various modules

  • Bryan E Cornell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      I have a variety of modular things for sale. Would prefer to ship in the US.

      Analogue Systems French Connection $1800 + shipping
      (I would greatly prefer it if buyer could pick up in the DC area, but I realize that's probably a long-shot.)
      For a description see http://www.analoguesystems.co.uk/Reviews/fconnection_review.htm
      This is in excellent condition and has never left my smoke-free apartment.

      Modules (buyer pays shipping):

      Bananalogue WVX Wave Multiplier (Eurorack) $230
      Plan B Model 10 Polyphonic Envelope $150
      Plan B Model 12 Mark II state variable vactrol filter $185
      Doepfer A112 Sampler & Wavetable OSC $175
      Doepfer A149-1 Quantized/Stored Random Voltages $115
      Doepfer A120 24dB Low Pass 1 $100

      Bryan Cornell
    • gabu_004
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Oh yes, sorry I sent you an email about the plan b model 10.
        but I don't remember if I incluede the email where you can reply me
        back at because I don't use my yahoo acc at all.
        there it is kakihara.004@...
        thanks again

        gabriel:)