AW: [Doepfer_a100] AS performance wheels module...

  • hardware@doepfer.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      > A while back there was a thread asking for new module ideas and I
      > suggested a mod wheel module with clear wheels that changed colors
      > when moved etc. There even was a poll on it. The other day I was
      > looking on the AS site and saw this module:
      >
      > http://www.analoguesystems.co.uk/index2.htm
      >
      > Looks like what was proposed and more. Sells for $279 or so (http://
      > bigcitymusic.com/product.asp?cat=new&pid=1000594). Will Doepfer ever
      > make a cheaper one? I would love to have a few of them.
      >
      > -James

      We are about to develop a control box that will probably include 2 or 3
      wheels, a joystick and some buttons. The box is planned as an extension for
      the A-100 CV/Gate keyboard. But it might be possible to offer it as a module
      as well. But so far no color changing wheels are planned but only black
      standard wheels.

      P.S. I hope that the case for the CV/Gate keyboard will be ready for the
      Frankfurt Musikmesse and that we will be able to deliver the keyboard in
      summer.