Re: AW: [Doepfer_a100] suggestion on the new A-143-9 (Re: News)

  • denis goekdag
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 25, 1970
      Dieter,

      i see your point, but in this particular case a common attenuator,
      voltage controlled if possible, acting on all outputs simultaneously
      would be great; there are a lot of possible applications i can imagine
      where one would want to have identical modulation intensities at all
      destinations, just phase-shifted in relation to each other. making all
      those modulation amounts voltage controlled at the destinations by
      inserting VCA's would be a LOT of work in comparison to just modulating
      overall output level on the source.

      just my 2 cents ;-)

      denis

    • hardware@doepfer.de
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 21, 2006
        It should be no problem to add this feature to both the A-143-9 QLFO and the
        Quad VCA.

        Happy holidays to all of you
        Dieter Doepfer

        For all users who are interested in low cost DIY cases/supplies/bus for
        A-100 we will offer a kit probably from February 2007. Details on our
        website on the news page.