ms404

  • Maciej Wołowicz
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2006
      hi

      maybe a little off-topic, but..
      i'm looking for sound examples of doepfer ms 404. i'm considering buying used one, but can't find anything on the web.. any help?
      thank you

      macko

      Już w tą niedzielę na żywo w Internecie o 20:00 zagra dla nas
      Lady Pank RMF Live! Baw się z nami, jakbyś tam był! Nie przegap:
      http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.rmflive.wp.pl&sid=952
    • hardware@doepfer.de
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
        Macko,

        the MS-404 is out of production since more than 5 years and we have no sound
        examples available. Sorry.
        Maybe the person who sells the MS-404 can record some examples. But I'm
        quite sure that you will love the sound of the MS-404 if you like analog
        sounds.

        Best regards
        Dieter Doepfer
        Doepfer Musikelektronik GmbH
        Email address: hardware@...
        Web Site: www.doepfer.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
          Hi Maciej

          > maybe a little off-topic, but..
          > i'm looking for sound examples of doepfer ms 404. i'm considering buying used one, but can't find anything on the web.. any help?
          > thank you
          I did the test for the german magazine KEYS back then in the nineties,
          and I did some soundexamples. Perhaps someone has the CD available right
          now. I can post them next week.

          Florian
        • dr_boehm_lebt
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
            Hi,

            the only sound file of Doepfer MS 404 I have found in internet is a
            real media file on "Vintage Synth Explorer":

            http://www.vintagesynth.org/audio/ms404.rm

            Looking forward to hear something about the recordings made for KEYS -
            I looked into my CD board, but did not found any records, because my
            first KEYS CD was released on 12/97...

            Robert
          • dr_boehm_lebt
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
              --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
                Hi Maciej

                > i'm looking for sound examples of doepfer ms 404. i'm considering buying used one, but can't find anything on the web.. any help?
                > thank you
                I uploaded now the demo for the MS-404.
                http://fa.utfs.org/diy/ms404/MS-404-Demo.mp3
                The original was published in 12/94 by the german magazine KEYS.
                It is moderated in german, but I think there is enough sound without
                speech, so it should give some ompression (though I only could give a
                small range of the possible sounds).

                Florian
              • vliesgaard
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
                  <Florian.Anwander@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Maciej
                  >
                  > > i'm looking for sound examples of doepfer ms 404. i'm considering
                  buying used one, but can't find anything on the web.. any help?
                  > > thank you
                  > I uploaded now the demo for the MS-404.
                  > http://fa.utfs.org/diy/ms404/MS-404-Demo.mp3
                  > The original was published in 12/94 by the german magazine KEYS.
                  > It is moderated in german, but I think there is enough sound without
                  > speech, so it should give some ompression (though I only could give a
                  > small range of the possible sounds).
                  >
                  > Florian

                  Hello,
                  I just uploaded some mp3's of the MS-404.
                  Look in the files section.
                  Dirk.