Re: Live performance THILGES with A-100 in Berlin Nov. 11, 2006

  • deepelement
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      i saw them live in austria when i was living there. they used one a-100p and abletons live.
      there was choreography to their session, rather the performance revolved around the
      choreography. in any case, the sound quality/sample selection that use were crisp sounding.
      they constantly sell their stuff.
      -surachai.