Re: Breath controller

  • jalmari3
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hehe. Thanks. As I own an Akai EWI4000s, I have already visited many
      wind controller sites. I posted my question to windcontroller forum too.

      I am not good at electronics... I assume, I just need a device, which
      measures variying capacitance values of the BC3 and then makes 0V -
      +10V control voltage out of it

      Best regards
      Jari jokinen

    • hardware@doepfer.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        I don't know the details of BC3 but only BC2. The BC2 already outputs a
        control voltage that can be used in the A-100. Maybe some amplification and
        offset correction is necessary to obtain the full range of some modules as
        it outputs only about 3V difference (~ +1...4 V as far as I remember). E.g.
        a slightly modified A-138 could do this job (increased amplification by
        changing one resistor of the module).

        Doepfer Musikelektronik GmbH
        Email address: hardware@...
        Web Site: www.doepfer.com

        > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      • jalmari3
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
          I guess BC3 works similarly. I have to find out. Thank you.

          Best regards
          Jari Jokinen