PLEASE SEE THIS DONT IGNORE PLEASE.

  • bapu_kale
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      I HAVE PROJECT WORK TO DO AND I HAVE VERY LESS TIME IF ANY ONE OF YOU
      HAVE INFO PLEASE MAIL ME I WILL BE REALLY THANKFULL TO YOU.

      1 .INVENTORY CONTROL AND INVENTORY PLANNING.
      2 .DISTRIBUTION REQUIREMENT PLANNING

      THANKING YOU

      BAPU KALE
    • Sam Chiocca
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
        Bapu,

        What, more specifically, are you looking to do with this information? There
        are several facets of inventory control, and inventory and distribution
        planning. What problem are you trying to solve? I may be able to better
        provide you with more specific information if I knew more about the issue at
        hand

        Sam Chiocca
        Demand Wave Solutions
        Richmond, VA
        www.demandwave.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
          WHat is is exactly your trying to accomplish?

          not a lot of info here to go on,