Smart chips in Inventory Management

  • dhendrix@advancedtech.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2000
      I'm looking for information about using smart chips for inventory
      management. I would like to "tag" a part with a chip and have a walk
      through scanner that would read the chip and the person's badge and
      then batch the entries to releive inventory levels. The company I
      work for is an integrated servuce provider. I specalize in working
      with MRO items and store room management. Any help would be great!

      David Hendrix
    • donald.h.warford@cummins.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2000
        Too advanced for my operation.
        _______________________________

        dhendrix@... on 10/25/2000 02:15:21 PM

        Please respond to Distribution_Inventory_Control@egroups.com

        To: Distribution_Inventory_Control@egroups.com
        cc:

        Subject: [Distribution_Inventory_Control] Smart chips in Inventory
        Management

        I'm looking for information about using smart chips for inventory
        management. I would like to "tag" a part with a chip and have a walk
        through scanner that would read the chip and the person's badge and
        then batch the entries to releive inventory levels. The company I
        work for is an integrated servuce provider. I specalize in working
        with MRO items and store room management. Any help would be great!

        David Hendrix

      • karasi001
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2004
          Hi David,

          I have been working on this technology for the past 3 years.
          Please let me know if you are still interested and want to know
          about this technology.

          Regards,

          Anand

          --- In Distribution_Inventory_Control@yahoogroups.com, dhendrix@a...
          wrote:
          > I'm looking for information about using smart chips for inventory
          > management. I would like to "tag" a part with a chip and have a
          walk
          > through scanner that would read the chip and the person's badge
          and
          > then batch the entries to releive inventory levels. The company I
          > work for is an integrated servuce provider. I specalize in
          working
          > with MRO items and store room management. Any help would be great!
          >
          > David Hendrix
        • Edgar Minchuk
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004

            Fellow

            Who is know ,what is differents between Six Sigma and ISO 900x ?

            Edgar

            Do you Yahoo!?