Re: returning flawed stock to the OEM

  • mscomputercoach
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
      Yes, we use inventory control software for multiple locations. If
      you're a small, single operation, there are several software packages
      on ebay that are offered at a good price, and have quite a few
      features. Which ones is right for you depends on so many things, it's
      not a good idea to recommend one without knowing a lot about your
      business.

      --- In Distribution_Inventory_Control@yahoogroups.com, "alexanteng"