https://www.alcoholprofessor.com/blog/2015/04/20/oh-its-that-whiskey-from-in diana/ Where a lot of distillation comes from but bottled elsewhere. bobcbobcrowder2001
It has been my finding that stripping using the thumper removes little flavor. I like products that are double distilled but bypassing the thumper the secondpint_o_shine
If your mash starts fermenting before you pitch, you've made a sanitation mistake somewhere in your process. And while I agree that amateur moonshiners oftenAreoSpike
- Food and Drink
- May 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.