Keep an eye on craigslist, copper shows up there a lot cheaper than ebay. Local metal recyclers are probably the chepaest sources if you have a good onezapatasiemprevive
The origin would be hotly debated, Czechs claim it as their own. I fondly remember an Uncle visiting us in the 1980's, he was in his 80's and proudly producedzedrally
Hi Doug,three 1" tubes do not equate to a 3" tube, you would need to use approx. nine 1" tubes Regards Joe On Thursday, 13 April 2017, 14:56,rum2do
- Food and Drink
- May 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
A discussion and information sharing list for new distillers. Especially suited to people new to home distilling of alcohol.Public Group, 5546 membersWelcome to the hobby of HOME DISTILLING. All new (and seasoned) distillers are encouraged to ...more