greetings from victoria

  • Robert & Cheryl
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26 8:24 AM
      good day eh.
      weel it's only a couple weeks before we leave for n.z.
      we will not be bringing a computer, so will have to find some internet
      cafe's to do our e'ing. those of you who have graciously invited us to
      visit, please send me your phone numbers via private e-mail. thanx in
      advance! hope to see you all soon. we hope the weather will be wonderful
      as we are coming from a very rainy winter here on the west coast.
      soon, cheryl