Virus Hoax re Let's Watch TV

  • Mel Ambrose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 5:43 PM
      99% of these warnings and related get rich, sick kids, etc are garbage and
      do TWO things. They overload the internet which we all bellyache about and
      they add innumerable names to SPAMMERS mailing lists. PLEASE-----NEVER,
      NEVER, NEVER send these pieces of junk along to 'all of your friends'
      without checking them out through a source like www.symantec.com/avcenter
      and other hoax centers that are available to you.

      There were only 249 of your 'friends' e-mail addresses and names made
      available to everyone who received this sending. I'm sure they are all
      ecstatic about the neat SPAM they will receive.

      Now that I have said that I think I need a nice drink of some fresh
      'Mountain Dew". That is what Distillers is all about I hope.

      Mel