chicken or the egg

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 5:26 PM

      SNIP >Remember to add the acid to the water, not the other way around!

      I remember that line from chemistry classes and heard it in regards to other type of chemical mixtures, something to do with the way the molecules mix with each other.

      The juices got thinking and I was wondering how people cut their spirits. Do you add water to your spirit or do you add spirit to your water when cutting it prior to carbon treatment or even when you are mixing your drinks. I can't really see any difference either way, but then again……..

      Yours in Spirit

      Robert