Pics of new VM/LM still

  • abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Just finished testing my new combo still. It's Alex's elliptical
      inline design that I improved with a vapor management system. Works
      fine at ~95.5% making roughly one liter / hour and closes at the end
      of the run as it should. Makes distilling a bit easier as I can left
      it alone and empty the distillate container every 15 minutes or so.

      Pics are here:

      Special thanks to Mike Nixon for helping me with the design.

      Greetz, Riku