Pics of new VM/LM combo still head

  • abbababbaccc <abbababbaccc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Just finished testing my new VM/LM combo still. Makes ~95.5% at about
      1 liters / hour. Shuts down at the end of the run, nice when you
      don't have to stand by as with LM head. I retained the LM for whiskey
      runs while VM is used for neutral spirits. It's basically Alex's
      elliptical inline head with vapor management system attached. Pics:

      Special thanks to Mike Nixon for helping me figure out the setup.

      Greetz, Riku