Traditional Portuguese Alembics & Alquitaras in Copper

  • patodonaldpt <Canadiense@mail.telepac.pt>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hello Distilling friends !
      We have just posted new photos,in the file called "Alembic
      Portuguese Old Fashion"on the photo section of this web site, of the
      traditional Portuguese Alembics and Alquitaras made in Copper that
      we sell in Portugal. Also is posted is our commercial business
      card,with our address and necessary information for anyone who might
      be interested in buying one of these items,to enter into contact
      with us.Anyone interested in knowing the prices shiping cost etc.,
      please do not hesitate in entering into contact with us.We ship
      worldwide!
      The small items up to the 2 liter are for decorative use only. The
      larger sizes are perfectly funtional.
      In a near future,we will also be posting in the photo section photos
      of a day passed in a traditional Portuguese home distilling process
      with an Alembic of over 200 years old,of making "firewater"
      or "Aguardente" to also help in necessary information,in how it is
      made the "Aguardente" traditionally
      Thank-you for looking and happy distilling.

      David