New toy from Sam's Club

  • danev2 <danev2@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I was cruising around Sam's yesterday and I spotted something, a 32qt
      stainless deep fat turkey fryer kit. It comes with a 12.5" dia X 16"
      stainless pot with lid, a smaller 8 qt pot and two stainless
      strainers, for doing turkeys or seafood. Also included is a support
      stand and a propane burner unit with a regulator. For $70 I think it
      was a great deal.
      I am looking at the 32 qt pot as a great mash cooker, and with a
      little creativity a great unit for a still base.
      Check them out if there's a Sam's near you..

      DV