Re: Small volume charred oak barrels in Oz

  • Andrew <atmoore@telus.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Dene Oehme <waterline@o...>"
      <waterline@o...> wrote:
      > Basically..... where can I get one. I'm thinking 10 - 20 litres
      or
      > so.
      >
      > Dene

      Dene:
      I just bought an oak barrel online from Ebay. It's 1 gal., but
      the seller also has other sizes. Try searching "Small American oak
      barrel", or contact them at whiteoak@.... I paid US$25 for
      mine and since I haven't recieved it yet, can't speak for it's
      quality, although the seller does have good feedback. They ship
      worlwide. Good luck.
      squirlybird206