Re: [Distillers] RE: [new_distillers] Condenser

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      I found myself worried about this too, it looked like a realy big hole down the
      centre of my double coil my way of geting around this was done by inserting a
      sleved condenser into the center of the first coil, the outside of which
      supplies the water to the coils, a thin tube inside it takes water to the
      closed bottom end of the outer.
      Even experienced plumbers will then frown and be confused, but eficiency should
      be increased.
      I have tried to attach a shonky drawing to explain.
      Hope it might help
      Lyn