Need Help

  • packandship2002 <packandship2002@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi all,

      I am new to distilling. I ordered a book from brewhauser.com showing
      everything I need to know about distilling alcohol, however, they are
      back ordered until next week.

      So, at this point I am in the works on building a 100 gallon
      distiller, I am working on getting the parts. I really wanted to wait
      until I received the book, but am too excited.

      This is my question. To use a 100 gallon distiller, how much sugar
      and yeast do I need and what's the best type of yeast to use. I know
      I need 100 gallons of water, but the sugar and yeast I know if needed
      to produce pure alcohol so I get my some essence to flavor it,
      example, tequila, vodka, rum, scotch, whiskey you get the idea. I
      found a dealer would will sell me the essence for 1.95 usd for each
      bottle, which should be enough for each 3 1/2 liter. ANy help would
      be great.

      Thanks
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 4, 2003

        if your are planning to use the alcohol for your car or to sell to others (predicting a pretty bad future for you in this case) then 100 gallons is what you need. if you plan to produce alcohol for yourself and occasionally to share it with your most close friends then this size is a little big. if you are going to distill in the house or in the kitchen then I would say that the size of about five gallons is fine. ten would be on a larger side but yet managable and two or threee gallons size is not enough rather than for amusement.

         "packandship2002 <packandship2002@...>" <packandship2002@...> wrote:

[...]

        I can be wrong I must say.
        Cheers, Alex...

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 4, 2003
          > This is my question. To use a 100 gallon distiller, how much sugar
          > and yeast do I need and what's the best type of yeast to use. I know
          > I need 100 gallons of water, but the sugar and yeast

          Why 100 gallon size ? Bloody large for a beginers still, and likely to draw attention to yourself if you decide to distribute the product. If you are planning on going into business & get licenced, then you'll need a bit more information & experience than the booklet from Brewhaus. Why not start smaller (5 gallon) , get a feel for it, and then take it from there.

          Anyhow, to work out how much sugar you need, see http://homedistiller.org/wash-sugar.htm - theres some calculators there that will help you. Basically it works out to around 200-250g of sugar per litre of water.

          Tony
        • packandship2002 <packandship2002@yahoo.c
          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 5, 2003
            Why do you think it's bad, just curious. I don't want to get over my
            head and make any mistakes. I am new to this. Any info would be
            appreciated.

            Thanks

            > if your are planning to use the alcohol for your car or to sell to
            others (predicting a pretty bad future for you in this case) then 100
            gallons is what you need. if you plan to produce alcohol for yourself
            and occasionally to share it with your most close friends then this
            size is a little big. if you are going to distill in the house or in
            the kitchen then I would say that the size of about five gallons is
            fine. ten would be on a larger side but yet managable and two or
            threee gallons size is not enough rather than for amusement.
            > "packandship2002 <packandship2002@y...>" <packandship2002@y...>
            wrote:Hi all,

            > I am new to distilling. I ordered a book from brewhauser.com
            showing
            > everything I need to know about distilling alcohol, however, they
            are
            > back ordered until next week.
            >
            > So, at this point I am in the works on building a 100 gallon
            > distiller, I am working on getting the parts. I really wanted to
            wait
            > until I received the book, but am too excited.
            >
            > This is my question. To use a 100 gallon distiller, how much sugar
            > and yeast do I need and what's the best type of yeast to use. I
            know
            > I need 100 gallons of water, but the sugar and yeast I know if
            needed
            > to produce pure alcohol so I get my some essence to flavor it,
            > example, tequila, vodka, rum, scotch, whiskey you get the idea. I
            > found a dealer would will sell me the essence for 1.95 usd for each
            > bottle, which should be enough for each 3 1/2 liter. ANy help would
            > be great.
            >
            > Thanks
            >

            > To unsubscribe from this group send an email to distillers-
            unsubscribe@onelist.com

            Service.

            > I can be wrong I must say.
            > Cheers, Alex...

          • BOKAKOB

              Message 6 of 28 , Feb 6, 2003
                Hi there,

                I will be using this as fuel, however, wanted to keep a couple of
                gallons for myself, not much if anything maybe 2 gallons, but really
                wanted the high octane fuel. Do you know if this is ok by the atf. I
                will not be selling any of this. I know in order to sell I would need
                to have a licence and pay taxes, but really for fuel and maybe 2
                gallons to drink, mix as spirits. I'm not much of a drinker. But
                would like to have it and show off that I made it.

                Thanks

                > it will be bad if you sell underground alcohol. eventually the word
                would spread and you will have ATF agents at your doorsteps. you will
                lose your savings and possibly house if you live in a country
                prohibiting this activity. most likely they will not bother you if
                they don't know about it.
                > "packandship2002 <packandship2002@y...>" <packandship2002@y...>
                wrote:Why do you think it's bad, just curious. I don't want to get
                over my head and make any mistakes.

                > I can be wrong I must say.
                > Cheers, Alex...

              • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
                Message 7 of 28 , Feb 6, 2003
                  > wanted the high octane fuel. Do you know if this is ok by the atf.

                  No its not OK by them. You need to be licenced for any fuel distilling that you plan to do, and that will cost you quite a bit in fees. See http://homedistiller.org/legal.htm or http://www.webconx.com/ethanol for some information about it, or the BATF website : http://www.atf.treas.gov/alcohol/index.htm . Distilling, for any purpose, is not something to get into lightly, particularly if its illegal where you're from (DC).

                  Tony
                • CornFed (Randy) <cornfed15@hotmail.com>
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 6, 2003
                    the updated url for webconx is now http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000

                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)"
                    <Tony.Ackland@c...> wrote:
                    > > wanted the high octane fuel. Do you know if this is ok by the atf.
                    >
                    > No its not OK by them. You need to be licenced for any fuel
                    distilling that you plan to do, and that will cost you quite a bit in
                    fees. See http://homedistiller.org/legal.htm or
                    http://www.webconx.com/ethanol for some information about it, or the
                    BATF website : http://www.atf.treas.gov/alcohol/index.htm .
                    Distilling, for any purpose, is not something to get into lightly,
                    particularly if its illegal where you're from (DC).

                    > Tony
                  • bob johnson
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 6, 2003
                      i have to say i agree with alex about the badness. i would only tell who i
                      was confident wouldnt say anything. im learning the hard way because my
                      freind i told is such a dumbass i dont wanna get into what hes said and
                      stuff cuz the computer is as bad as the phone in my mind. but i heard max
                      sentance around here is 14 years in jail so id be carefull i now tell no
                      one.
                      -paul

                      Message 10 of 28 , Feb 7, 2003
                        Hi all,

                        You are right, however, I wanted to produce methanol, so I can use
                        that in fuel. However, while at it, I wanted to keep a couple of
                        bottles of liquor for myself. I know it's illegal to produce ethenol
                        without a licence and pay taxes. However, as per atf, I can make
                        methenal and ethenol as fuel, up to 10000 gallons a year with no
                        taxes. However, the cost of producing this will be about 3 dollars a
                        gallon in us dollars, compared to 1.25 a gallon of fuel at the pump.
                        I read somewhere on the net that it costs 20 cents a gallon to
                        produce. I guess that is wrong, what a difference in costs. I would
                        never make acohol and sell it with a licence that's dangerous and
                        illegal. I would never take that chance. Anyway, I have learn alot
                        from the chat room, I never tought sugar is so expensive.

                        But thanks for your help.

                      • BOKAKOB

                          Message 12 of 28 , Feb 7, 2003
                            > You are right, however, I wanted to produce methanol, so I can use
                            > that in fuel.

                            Unfortunately, fermentation & distillation is not the way to make methanol. It is usually done starting from natural gas, over a catalyst. Maybe the biofuels groups can help you.

                            Tony
                          • c2h5oh_x <c2h5oh_x@yahoo.com>
                            Message 13 of 28 , Feb 9, 2003
                              Funny, I have similar aspirations. I don't really have the
                              wherewithal to do fuel production right now, but someday I hope to
                              have the space and feed stock to make my own fuel. At that scale it
                              becomes a whole different affair though. The funny thing is, when you
                              do it legally, you can't legaly drink the stuff.

                              The BATF has all the information you could possibly need on their
                              website. (assuming you are in the USA) You need a permit, even to
                              just produce fuel. That is the only way for it to be "ok by the ATF"

                              http://www.ttb.gov/alcohol/info/faq/index.htm

                              Bottom line? You can not drink stuff produced with a fuel permit.
                              Would they ever find out that a couple gallons had been diverted for
                              human consumption? Probably not. But it sounds like you intend to
                              tell people "I made this" or whatever. The ATF might very well hear
                              about it if you tell the "wrong" person. (And don't forget, if you
                              have the proper permits to be distilling fuel in the first place,
                              they will already "know where you live")

                              Keep that in mind. (You don't want to give the jack-booted thugs an
                              excuse to show up at your house.)

                              The solution that many of us have found is to keep the whole affair
                              on the "on the down low". (Our Kiwi brothers exepted). This is not a
                              problem for small time hobbie producers.

                              If you are going to be making the stuff in fuel-worthy volumes, you
                              should consider getting a permit. If you DON'T, and they bust you,
                              they are not going to know that you burned the stuff you made. They
                              are only going to see the size of your still and ask "Where did all
                              the alcohol go?" and assume that where it went was the stomach of
                              some poor slob in a shot house. You would have a very hard time
                              explaining why you didn't have a permit for your high volume still.
                              So, even if you HAD a permit, you still need to keep the fact that
                              you are drinking some of it on the QT.

                              Just my two cents.

                              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "packandship2002
                              <packandship2002@y...>" <packandship2002@y...> wrote:
                              > Hi there,
                              >
                              > I will be using this as fuel, however, wanted to keep a couple of
                              > gallons for myself, not much if anything maybe 2 gallons, but
                              really
                              > wanted the high octane fuel. Do you know if this is ok by the atf.
                              > will not be selling any of this. I know in order to sell I would
                              need
                              > to have a licence and pay taxes, but really for fuel and maybe 2
                              > gallons to drink, mix as spirits. I'm not much of a drinker. But
                              > would like to have it and show off that I made it.
                              >
                              > Thanks
                              >
                              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > it will be bad if you sell underground alcohol. eventually the
                              word
                              > would spread and you will have ATF agents at your doorsteps. you
                              will
                              > lose your savings and possibly house if you live in a country
                              > prohibiting this activity. most likely they will not bother you if
                              > they don't know about it.
                              > > "packandship2002 <packandship2002@y...>" <packandship2002@y...>
                              > wrote:Why do you think it's bad, just curious. I don't want to get
                              > over my head and make any mistakes.
                              > >
                              > > I can be wrong I must say.
                              > > Cheers, Alex...

                            • martin bell
                              Message 14 of 28 , Nov 26, 2003
                                Hello There,
                                I am a fair recent emigree to the U.S from Northern Ireland. I just found out it is legal to home distill in the state I live in here in the U.S. I am searching.......mostly in bloody vain for a recipe for poteen. I hope and pray you may know a recipe or know some one who does. I would indeed be most grateful for any information you could provide. Also what is the best kind of still to build in order to distill poteen? Ihope to hear back from you.
                                Cheers!
                                Martin

                                Message 15 of 28 , Nov 26, 2003
                                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, martin bell <craickbell@y...>
                                  wrote:
                                  > Hello There,
                                  > I am a fair recent emigree to the U.S from Northern Ireland. I
                                  just found out it is legal to home distill in the state I live in
                                  here in the U.S. I am searching.......mostly in bloody vain for a
                                  recipe for poteen. I hope and pray you may know a recipe or know
                                  some one who does. I would indeed be most grateful for any
                                  information you could provide. Also what is the best kind of still
                                  to build in order to distill poteen? Ihope to hear back from you.
                                  > Cheers!
                                  > Martin

                                  Céad Míle Fáilte, Martin!
                                  Go to this site...
                                  http://homedistiller.org

                                  All will be revealed.

                                  Beidh fáilte romhat ag aon tam.

                                  That's just about the limit of ability with your language, I'm
                                  afraid. :-/

                                  except for...

                                • Mike Nixon
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Nov 26, 2003
                                    Martin Bell wrote:
                                    Subject: [Distillers] Re: Need Help

                                    I am a fair recent emigree to the U.S from Northern Ireland. I
                                    just found out it is legal to home distill in the state I live in
                                    here in the U.S.
                                    ====================
                                    Which State is that Martin? I can see this triggering a mass migration!
                                    :-)

                                    Mike N
                                  • Austin Smith
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                      It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend. That's a Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all illegal.

                                    • Austin Smith
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                        And I can see someone getting kicked out of the country....

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Austin Smith" <asmith1@b...>
                                          wrote:
                                          > And I can see someone getting kicked out of the country....

                                          Awwww Austin, m'man. Now you done gone & spoilt it. :-)
                                          We wuz gonna ask 'im jest whut state thet mebbe.

                                          (and I do know abt spellcheckers, just havin' a bit o' fun) ;^)

                                        • Zarklan Zhaphedoix
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                            I believe that the ATF issues distilling licenses to individuals. Wouldn't this inherently make it legal to distill in the USA? I guess in the same way that it is legal to operate an automobile in the US with the appropriate State issued license.

                                            Ilicit home "craft" distillation would become very licit when the ATF signs off on your home still.

                                            Austin Smith <asmith1@...> wrote:
                                            It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend. That's a Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all illegal.

                                            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                          • Austin Smith
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                              I won't emphatically disagree with you, but I think that there is no license for home distillation. Alcohol production and sale is very heavily regulated in the U.S. and I've read very recently that even stills for producing essential oils are looked at very suspiciously. Even producing alcohol in a laboratory setting is clearly stated to be illegal.

                                            • Austin Smith
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                                Further to the question of home distillation in the U.S., a short excerpt from the voluminous regulations is shown below.

                                                Distilled spirits plants shall not be located in any dwelling house,
                                                or in any shed, yard, or enclosure connected with any dwelling house, or
                                                on board any vessel or boat, or on premises where beer or wine is
                                                produced, or liquors of any description are retailed, or (except as
                                                provided in Sec. 19.133) on premises where any other business is
                                                conducted.

                                              • BOKAKOB
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Nov 27, 2003
                                                  Correct, but with this license comes taxes and US Drug and Food Administration certificates anyone who wants to distill must meet. It amounts in thousands dollars. Many thousands. If you have it and want to pursue this alternative -- go ahead. Oh, forgot you must account for every single gallon of your production. Good luck....

                                                  Zarklan Zhaphedoix <fermentsindarkness@...> wrote:I believe that the ATF issues distilling licenses to individuals. Wouldn't this inherently make it legal to distill in the USA? I guess in the same way that it is legal to operate an automobile in the US with the appropriate State issued license.

                                                  Austin Smith <asmith1@...> wrote:
                                                  It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend. That's a Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all illegal.

                                                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                                  I can be wrong I must say
                                                  Cheers, Alex...

                                                • motie_d
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Nov 28, 2003
                                                    wrote:
                                                    > I won't emphatically disagree with you, but I think that there is
                                                    no license for home distillation. Alcohol production and sale is
                                                    very heavily regulated in the U.S. and I've read very recently that
                                                    even stills for producing essential oils are looked at very
                                                    suspiciously. Even producing alcohol in a laboratory setting is
                                                    clearly stated to be illegal.

                                                    I checked into the possibility a few years ago, and 'IT' cannot be
                                                    done in a residential building. A separate building is required.
                                                    Also, the Tax to be paid in advance was then $43/gallon, with a
                                                    10,000 gallon minimum.
                                                    I seem to remember a variance for School's Chemistry Labs, but I
                                                    didn't follow up, as I'm not a Public School.

                                                    Motie
                                                  • Marc Spain
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Dec 1, 2003
                                                      The US Food and Drug Administration doesn't have juridiction over ethanol
                                                      production, only the ATF.

                                                      >From: BOKAKOB <bokakob@...>
                                                      >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Need Help
                                                      >Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:33:05 -0800 (PST)
                                                      >
                                                      >Correct, but with this license comes taxes and US Drug and Food
                                                      >Administration certificates anyone who wants to distill must meet. It
                                                      >amounts in thousands dollars. Many thousands. If you have it and want to
                                                      >pursue this alternative -- go ahead. Oh, forgot you must account for every
                                                      >single gallon of your production. Good luck....
                                                      >
                                                      >Zarklan Zhaphedoix <fermentsindarkness@...> wrote:I believe that the
                                                      >ATF issues distilling licenses to individuals. Wouldn't this inherently
                                                      >make it legal to distill in the USA? I guess in the same way that it is
                                                      >legal to operate an automobile in the US with the appropriate State issued
                                                      >license.
                                                      >
                                                      >Ilicit home "craft" distillation would become very licit when the ATF signs
                                                      >off on your home still.
                                                      >
                                                      >Austin Smith <asmith1@...> wrote:
                                                      >It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend. That's a
                                                      >Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many
                                                      >home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all illegal.

                                                      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                      >
                                                      >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                      >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org

                                                      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                      >
                                                      >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                      >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org

                                                      >I can be wrong I must say
                                                      >Cheers, Alex...

                                                      Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a FREE
                                                      online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!
                                                    • BOKAKOB
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Dec 1, 2003
                                                        Perhaps, I am not that versed in which agency controls what.

                                                        Marc Spain <uglymarc@...> wrote:The US Food and Drug Administration doesn't have juridiction over ethanol
                                                        production, only the ATF.

                                                        >From: BOKAKOB <bokakob@...>
                                                        >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                                                        >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Need Help
                                                        >Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:33:05 -0800 (PST)
                                                        >
                                                        >Correct, but with this license comes taxes and US Drug and Food
                                                        >Administration certificates anyone who wants to distill must meet. It
                                                        >amounts in thousands dollars. Many thousands. If you have it and want to
                                                        >pursue this alternative -- go ahead. Oh, forgot you must account for every
                                                        >single gallon of your production. Good luck....
                                                        >
                                                        >Zarklan Zhaphedoix <fermentsindarkness@...> wrote:I believe that the
                                                        >ATF issues distilling licenses to individuals. Wouldn't this inherently
                                                        >make it legal to distill in the USA? I guess in the same way that it is
                                                        >legal to operate an automobile in the US with the appropriate State issued
                                                        >license.
                                                        >
                                                        >Ilicit home "craft" distillation would become very licit when the ATF signs
                                                        >off on your home still.
                                                        >
                                                        >Austin Smith <asmith1@...> wrote:
                                                        >It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend. That's a
                                                        >Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many
                                                        >home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all illegal.

                                                        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                        >
                                                        >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                        >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                        >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org

                                                        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                        >
                                                        >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                        >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                        >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org

                                                        >I can be wrong I must say
                                                        >Cheers, Alex...

                                                        I can be wrong I must say
                                                        Cheers, Alex...

                                                      • cheeperdrunk
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Dec 1, 2003
                                                          Austin Smith <asmith1@b...> wrote:
                                                          >It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend.
                                                          That's a
                                                          >Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there many
                                                          >home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all
                                                          illegal.
                                                          NOTE; State cannot overide Federal law in the u.s.a., but federal can
                                                          overide state, a permit can be issued by the a.t.f. for ethanol
                                                          production if it is to be used for a motor fuel ONLY. and in most
                                                          cases must be denatured (poisioned) for a distillery to open in the
                                                          u.s.a. you must meet federal permiting laws, have millions of dollars
                                                          of bonding,and pass state and county health regulations...in
                                                          otherwords good luck

                                                          > Perhaps, I am not that versed in which agency controls what.
                                                          >
                                                          > Marc Spain <uglymarc@h...> wrote:The US Food and Drug
                                                          Administration doesn't have juridiction over ethanol
                                                          > production, only the ATF.
                                                          >

                                                          > >From: BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...>
                                                          > >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                                                          > >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Need Help
                                                          > >Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:33:05 -0800 (PST)
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Correct, but with this license comes taxes and US Drug and Food
                                                          > >Administration certificates anyone who wants to distill must meet.
                                                          It
                                                          > >amounts in thousands dollars. Many thousands. If you have it and
                                                          want to
                                                          > >pursue this alternative -- go ahead. Oh, forgot you must account
                                                          for every
                                                          > >single gallon of your production. Good luck....
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Zarklan Zhaphedoix <fermentsindarkness@y...> wrote:I believe that
                                                          the
                                                          > >ATF issues distilling licenses to individuals. Wouldn't this
                                                          inherently
                                                          > >make it legal to distill in the USA? I guess in the same way that
                                                          it is
                                                          > >legal to operate an automobile in the US with the appropriate
                                                          State issued
                                                          > >license.
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Ilicit home "craft" distillation would become very licit when the
                                                          ATF signs
                                                          > >off on your home still.
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Austin Smith <asmith1@b...> wrote:
                                                          > >It's not legal to home distill anywhere in the U.S., my friend.
                                                          That's a
                                                          > >Federal law. The states can't override that. I'm sure that there
                                                          many
                                                          > >home stills in the U.S., but don't delude yourself...they're all
                                                          illegal.

                                                          > >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                          > >
                                                          > >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                          > >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                          > >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                          Service.

                                                          > >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                          > >
                                                          > >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                          > >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                          > >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
                                                          > >
                                                          > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                          Service.

                                                          > >I can be wrong I must say
                                                          > >Cheers, Alex...

                                                          > Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a
                                                          FREE
                                                          > online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!
                                                          >

                                                          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                          >
                                                          > To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to distillers-
                                                          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                                          Service.

                                                          > I can be wrong I must say
                                                          > Cheers, Alex...

                                                        • Marc Spain
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Dec 2, 2003
                                                            The ATF also regulates Distilleries that produce spirits for human
                                                            consumption. My company is in the process of getting our permits from ATF.
                                                            Not easy but doable.

> [...]
                                                            > > >
                                                            > > >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                            > > >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                            > > >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
                                                            > > >
                                                            > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                            >Service.

                                                            > > >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                            > > >
                                                            > > >To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to
                                                            > > >distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                                                            > > >FAQ and other information at http://homedistiller.org
                                                            > > >
                                                            > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                                            >Service.
                                                            > > >

                                                            > > >I can be wrong I must say
                                                            > > >Cheers, Alex...

                                                            > > Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a
                                                            >FREE
                                                            > > online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!
                                                            > >

                                                            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                                                            > >
                                                            > > To unsubscribe from this group send a blank email to distillers-

                                                            Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
                                                            and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx