Re: [Distillers] Be suspicious

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003

      Please let me know how this thing with baking soda went, I am very curious.

       "Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)" <Tony.Ackland@...> wrote:

      (Snip) At least it goes faster on the second run (and i got to add baking soda). Tony

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
        > Please let me know how this thing with baking soda went, I am very curious.

        No problems happened - just a nice clean spirit (that doesnt need carbon).

        Tony
      • Harley Daschund
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
          I ran a second distill today..6 gals @ appx 50%abv...added appx 1/4 cup of
          baking soda...(?)...still is 10 gal water heater,100% copper above
          that...distillate is crystal clear...BTW..whats the Baking Soda supposed to
          do anyway?...obviously havnt been following this 'thread' very closely...:>)