Re: 96% Alcohol - Flogging the Dead Horse

  • waljaco <waljaco@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
      We must keep in mind that charcoal filtering was practiced in Poland
      and Russia because the early product from commercial pot distillation
      was terrible, and there was a need to remove congeners quickly. These
      days it is more of a marketing ploy. For example Absolut apparently
      uses a continuous reflux still, then adds congeners to give its
      product a vodka character. Eastern Europeans will tell you vodka does
      have flavor.
      Wal
      -- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "smudge311065 <smudge@b...>"