Re: [Distillers] Re: Still Design

  • Harley Daschund
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 1, 2003
      I,here-by,nominate that post,for the Guiness World Records longest
      sentence...:>)

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 25, 2003
        For no welding, have your vapor outlet (12mm copper tube) come out
        from the silicon or rubber bunger at the top (these large ones are
        used in wine barrels), do an arc and then go down parallel to the
        tower. You can make a 600mm long cooling jacket for this from 2/19mm
        plastic hydroponic/drip irrigation 'T-connectors'which have a 12mm
        inlet, and a 19mm PVC tube. Seal gap with silicon. The jacket for the
        copper tube does not have to be from copper as it is only carying
        cooling water. Use 2/13mm PVC tubes connected to the 'T-connectors'
        to provide the inlet and outlet water (in at bottom, out at the top).

        Wal

        <eenwhiskeymetijs@h...>